i) The Menu area,
ii) The Search space,
iii) The Course tab; and
iv) The Course Display area.
— The Menu comprises the following buttons: Home, Messages, Calendar, Discussions, Reports, Knowledge Bank.
— The Search space is used to search for courses/trainings that one has been scheduled for on the platform.
— The Course tab has four options: All Courses, Course In-Progress, New Courses, and Recently Completed Courses
— The Course Display area shows a thumbnail of courses on the platform
The system is a separate section of the ARM Academy Learning Management System (LMS) hosting historical information about the firm, and other relevant resources in form of Case Studies, Articles and Reports. To go to the Knowledge Bank, click “Knowledge Bank” on the Menu bar.
2) Wait for the search to return a result
3) Click on the thumbnail of the course of your choice
4) Click the Start button
5) Click the “Click to Start” button to launch and commence the course
Kindly note that the courses are tracked as you make progress. A 0% Completed status means the course has not started. 50% Completed means you are half-way on the course.
To Use the Group Lesson Key, follow the steps below:
1) Copy the group lesson key (without spaces) from the course schedule email sent to you
2) Click the “Hello your name” option at the top right corner of the page
3) Select ‘Group Key’
4) Paste the key provided from the course email into the ‘Group Key’ field accessible by clicking ‘on the top right corner of your LMS page
5) Click the Submit button. You should be added to the course automatically.
Furthermore, you may refresh the page and look out for the title of the course (on the course display area).
Follow the steps below to use the “Messages” feature:
1) Click Messages on the menu bar.
2) Click the New Message to compose a new message. Existing messages can be seen automatically lined up in the inbox area.
3) On the new message window, type the recipient(s) email address e.g. Administrator, [email protected]
4) Give your message a subject e.g. “I Can’t Access A Course”
5) Type the body of your message in the space provided. You can include a telephone number if necessary; also provide an attachment e.g. screenshot if possible.
6) Click the “Send Message”
Responses from the ARM Academy staff comes right into your message folder on the LMS, the same point from which it was generated. Kindly note that you may also receive a copy of the message as an email in your work email.
1) Click the “Hello your name” option at the top right corner of the page
2) Click the “Account” option
3) Enter the necessary details
4) Click the “Update” button. Your details get saved immediately.
— Share practical knowledge, insights, perspectives, and experiences;
— Encourage continuous coaching and handholding;
— Increase engagement and collaboration among staff members generally; and
— Identify concerns real-time, and possibly come up with solutions to them.
Once you are scheduled for a course that falls under this category, you should get profiled automatically, and receive subsequent emails informing you about the Forum.